Duplin’s Festive Cocktail Recipes
As soon as the sun sets earlier, and the air gets cooler we finally feel like its fall. Sweater weather, snuggles, fires, our favorite comfort foods and delightful drinks all remind us of fall.
There is always an abundance of fall and winter recipes… warm soups, pot pies, turkey dishes, etc. But, you may be interested in our tasty drink recipes. From Cranberry Champagne Punch to Red Wine Hot Chocolate – we have something for everyone!
Here is a list of our featured fall and winter cocktails! Featuring our all-new Red Wine Hot Chocolate!
• 2 ½ Cups of Chocolate Chips
• ¼ Cup of Cocoa Powder
• Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
• 6 Cups of Whole Milk (can substitute)
• 1 Bottle of Duplin’s Red Wine
• Use Duplin’s Christmas Wine for a sweet & festive flavor
• Use Duplin’s Pelican Red for a mid-sweet flavor
• Use Duplin’s Burgundy for a less sweet chocolatey flavor
• Marshmallows and Chocolate Shavings for Serving
1.) Combine chocolate chips, Cocoa powder, salt, milk and wine in cooker. Cook on high and stir every 10 minutes for an hour. 2.) Scoop cocoa into mugs and garnish with marshmallows and chocolate savings. 3.) *For extra sweetness add 1/3 cup of honey. 4.) ENJOY!
*If you don’t have a crockpot – simply pour the ingredients into a large pot. On the stove heat the same ingredients stirring occasionally, but do not let them boil! Once its hot and ingredients are blended, enjoy!*