Berry Cool Wine Jello
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup Duplin’s Cool Wine
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries (1/4 in. thick)
- 1/3 cup blueberries, rinsed
- In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix grape juice, gelatin, and sugar. Stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Cool Wine. Nest pan in a bowl of ice water and stir often until mixture is cold and mounds slightly on a spoon, about 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from ice water and stir in strawberries and blueberries.
- Spoon mixture equally into 1- to 1 1/2-cup wine glasses. Chill airtight until gelatin mixture is firm to touch, at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
Write Your Own Review