Halloween 2021 lands on a weekend, so why not host a creepy brunch complete with a spicy, spooky bloody mary with a splash of a special Duplin seasonal wine?
That hint of cozy spices in our Pum'kin red wine, a limited fall release, adds another dimension to the famous bloody mary cocktail. We love to make it with all-natural Bruce Julian Bloody Mary Mix made in North Carolina and sold at Duplin locations in Rose Hill, N.C., and North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
This cocktail is, of course, perfect for Halloween, but it's sure to warm you up any morning this fall, for as long as Pum'kin lasts.
Pum'kin Bloody Mary
- 1-2 ounces of vodka
- 3 ounces Duplin Pum'kin red wine
- 5 ounces Bruce Julian Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 slices thick-sliced bacon fried until firm and crispy
- Pour vodka, Duplin Pum'kin red wine and bloody mary mix in to a cocktail shaker or large glass. Stir mixture until well blended.
- Fill a large tumbler or pint glass with ice.
- Pour mixed bloody mary over ice in the glass.
- Garnish glass with bacon strips.
Makes 1 serving.