Cotton Candy Rum Spritzer
When it's time for summertime wine spritzers, reach for Duplin Cotton Candy wine, available for a limited time starting in May 2021. This recipe includes a little rum for an extra kick and a fruity splash of cranberry juice.
- 4 ounces of Duplin Cotton Candy blush wine
- 1½ ounces white rum
- 3½ ounces cranberry juice
- Juice of one tangerine or mandarin orange
- Sparkling water or lemon-lime soda
- 1 orange twist
- Pour Duplin Cotton Candy blush wine, cranberry juice, rum and tangerine or mandarin orange juice in a large glass and stir until combined.
- Fill a large wine glass or a high-ball glass with ice.
- Add cocktail mixture to the glass until the glass is about two-thirds full.
- Top the cocktail with a splash of sparkling water or lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with the orange twist.
- Makes 1 serving.
Write Your Own Review