Duplin Winery’s Heritage Club is going on a Jamaican Vacation!
April 17th – April 22nd, 2017
The Heritage Club at Duplin Winery lifts off for an adventure of a lifetime. We would like to cordially invite each of you to join your Winery family for fellowship, fun, and adventure in Jamaica! We will spend 5 glorious nights and 6 pleasure filled days with friends and family in an exclusive resort.
Need assistance with booking your trip? Please call 213-290-0311.
- 5 Nights- 6 days at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa in Jamaica, an all-inclusive resort. Oceanview Junior Suite accommodations featuring 1 king bed or 2 double beds plus a whirlpool tub, minibar stocked daily with refreshments and beer, a coffee/tea maker, a flat-screen TV with satellite feed, and an alarm clock radio with an MP3 player. Plus a balcony or terrace with a small table and two chairs to enjoy the view of the garden or sea.
- Private group check-in
- Complimentary welcome reception on the night of arrival from 8pm-9pm
- Rum Tasting team building activity at hotel
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Cove
- Dedicated planner & on-site host to take care of every detail of your trip from start to finish
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
This beautiful resort is located beachfront on the breathtaking blue waters of the Jamaican north coast. Only 40 minutes from the Montego Bay airport, this brand new resort features modern design and luxurious facilities that are in perfect harmony with the spectacular, natural surroundings of this remarkable country. The resort is located less than 15 minutes from attractions such as Dolphin Cove, Chukka’s Horseback Ride & Swim at Sandy Bay and only 45 minutes from Rick’s Café in Negril.