Duplin Winery is
MONDAY AFTER THE MASTERS!
Official Wine Sponsor of Monday After the Masters
“We are excited to be part of this great event for the third year in a row. It is our privilege and honor to be involved in the Grand Strand community and participate in giving back as often as we can. Contributing to the community and recognizing the efforts of others to go above and beyond giving is inherent to our heritage and philosophy. We are looking forward to another successful weekend at Monday After the Masters.” Jonathan Fussell, President of Duplin Wine Family, said.
Be sure to stop by and see us if you are attending Monday After the Masters! We will have Duplin wine samples, games and prizes at The Dye Club at Barefoot Landing from 10am-5pm, April 9.
ENTER TO WIN!
In honor of being the official wine of Monday After the Masters we’re giving away four spectator tickets to the Celebrity Golf Tournament on Monday, April 9th and a Duplin Prize Pack!
How do you enter? Just submit your name and email address and we will randomly draw one winner on Friday, March 30th, 2018.
About Monday After the Masters
The 23rd Annual Hootie & the Blowfish MAM Celebrity Pro-Am Golf Tournament will take place April 9th, 2018 from 10am-5pm. This special event was created to drive awareness and help The Hootie & the Blowfish Foundation & SC Junior Golf Foundation. In previous years, proceeds have helped 75 students attend college through SC minority Golf Scholarship, totaling more than $350,000. The tournament has raised over $4.5 million for charities.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (Monday After the Masters Ticket Giveaway) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Duplin Winery, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Duplin Winery as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 1st, 2018 and ending March 30th, 2018.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Duplin Winery. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Duplin Winery.
5. Prize: Winners will receive four tickets to Monday After The Masters at Barefoot Dye Club on April 9th, 2018; specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Duplin Winery. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Duplin Winery’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Duplin Winery to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Duplin Winery. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Duplin Winery shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Duplin Winery, anyone acting on behalf of Duplin Winery or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Duplin Winery reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Duplin Winery may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Duplin Winery. Duplin Winery reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Duplin Winery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Duplin Winery reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Duplin Winery. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND North Carolina AND South Carolina, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.