• 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
• 18 ounces white cake mix
• 3 ounces blackberry Jell-O
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup cooking oil
• 1 cup Duplin’s Blackberry Wine
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 1/2 cup Duplin’s Blackberry Wine
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 -1 1/2 cup powdered sugar (to thicken the glaze)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a Bundt pan; sprinkle the nuts in the bottom of the pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and gelatin.
4. Add the eggs, oil, and wine.
5. At low speed, beat just until moistened.
6. Increase the speed to medium and beat for 2 more minutes; scrape the bowl frequently.
7. Pour in the Bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
8. Glaze: Bring the 1 c powdered sugar, wine and butter to a boil; the glaze will be fairly thin.
9. While the cake is still warm and in the Bundt pan, pour half of the glaze on the cake.
10. Let the cake sit for 30 minutes to absorb the glaze.
11. Turn the cake out of the pan and completely cool.
12. Thicken the remaining half of the glaze with additional powdered sugar and pour over the cake.