Christmas Wine Jelly Cookies
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 12 ounces Christmas Wine Jelly
1. Mix cream cheese and butter well in large bowl until well blended and creamy.
2. Add in flour slowly, beating well after each addition. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and wrap well in cellophane. Store in fridge overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
4. Roll out dough balls flat and place a 1/2 teaspoon full of the Christmas Wine Jelly in the center. Fold sides over and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes until brown and the jelly starts to bubble hard. Cool for 3 minutes and place on cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.