• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin
• 1 (16-oz) can mushrooms, with liquid
• 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
• salt, to taste
• freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 3/4 cup Easy Wine
1. Cut beef into cubes. In a large skillet over medium/high heat, heat the olive oil and brown beef cubes with the garlic.
2. Add mushrooms with liquid, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and Easy Wine.
3. Cook for 30 minutes or until beef cubes are tender. Add a little more wine while cooking, if desired.