• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• ½ cup honey mustard
• 2 tbsp heavy cream
• 2 tbsp Magnolia Wine
• ½ cup cremini mushrooms
• ½ cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
• 4 strips of bacon
• ¼ tsp garlic powder
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Whisk honey mustard, heavy cream, and 1 tsp of Magnolia wine together to make the sauce.
3. Grill chicken breast on a grill or in a skillet until thoroughly cooked all the way through.
4. Sautee mushrooms in pan over high heat with remainder of Magnolia wine and garlic powder until they are nicely browned. Cook bacon in pan, and then crumble.
5. In a baking dish, layer grilled chicken, honey mustard sauce, sautéed mushrooms, cheddar jack cheese, crumbled bacon. Cook at 425 degrees for 4 minutes. Serve with your favorite Duplin wine!