Muscadine Barbecue Pork Roast
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp flour
• 1 (2 to 3 lb) pork shoulder roast
• 1 bottle of Muscadine Barbecue Sauce
• 1 tbsp chili powder
• 1 tbsp ground cumin
1. Separate onion slices into rings and place in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour over onions.
2. If necessary, cut roast to fit cooker and place over onions.
3. In bowl, combine Muscadine barbecue sauce, chili powder, and cumin and pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
4. Remove roast from cooker and slice. Serve sauce over sliced roast.
**To make delicious sandwiches, shred roast and return to cooker. Cook another 30 minutes to heat thoroughly.