Muscadine Pepper Jack Cheese Dip
• 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
• 2/3 cup sour cream
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup Duplin’s Muscadine Roasted Red Pepper Onion Relish
• 1 tbsp finely chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
• 2 tsp chili powder
• 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
• 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
• 1 (4oz) can chopped green chilies
• 4 green onions, finely chopped
• 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
• ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
• Garnish: fresh cilantro sprig
• Tortilla and/or sweet potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Muscadine Roasted Red Pepper Onion Relish, chipotle pepper, and chili powder. Stir in chicken, Colby Jack Cheese, green chilies, green onions, jalapeño peppers and cilantro until well blended.
3. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish, if desired. Serve with tortilla and sweet potato chips.