- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 Bottle of Duplin’s Sweet Rosé
- 2 cups soda water
- 1/3 cup Elderberry Liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Combine Sweet Rosé and strawberries in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Put pitcher/bowl in the fridge to chill for 3 hours.
- Strain the strawberries from the wine into another pitcher or bowl.
- Save strawberries for garnish.
- Add soda water, Elderberry Liqueur and lemon juice.
- Stir gently, garnish and serve!
Life Is Sweeter With Duplin