Scuppernong Fruit Cocktail
• 1 ¼ cups Scuppernong Wine
• 1/3 cup Sugar
• 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
• ½ cantaloupe, cut into bite-sized pieces
• 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
• 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
1.) Combine the wine and sugar in a saucepan.
2.) Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil; stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
3.) Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the mint; set aside.
4.) Combine the cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries in a large bowl.
5.) Pour the wine mixture over the fruit; toss together until all the fruit is covered with the wine mixture; cover and chill.
6.) Store in the refrigerator up to 8 hours before serving.