Slow Cooker Italian Brice’s Chicken
• ¼ cup butter
• 1 (0.7-oz) package Italian salad dressing mix
• 2 (10.75-oz) cans golden mushroom soup
• 1 (8-oz) container cream cheese with chives and onions
• 1 cup Duplin Brice’s Creek wine
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• Hot cooked angel hair pasta
• chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add dressing mix, stirring to combine.
2. Stir in soup, cream cheese, and wine; cook, stirring constantly, until cream cheese is melted.
3. Place chicken in bottom of a 6-quart electric slow cooker. Pour butter mixture over chicken. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Serve over cooked angel hair pasta. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.