You just got Carded
By entering our website, you are confirming that you are of legal drinking age. Enter Site
Spinach, Orange, Goat Cheese Salad
- 3 small navel oranges
- 6 oz. goat cheese (in log form)
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 lb spinach, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- Duplin Gourmet Muscadine Orange Poppyseed Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut, peel and white pith from oranges with a sharp small knife and cut orange sections free from membranes.
- Cut goat cheese into fourths and form into 4 round disks. Coat with chopped pecans and place on small baking sheet. Bake in middle of oven until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Toss spinach, onions and orange sections with 3-4 tablespoons dressing until coated. Divide among four salad plates and carefully transfer 1 goat cheese disk to each salad.
- Serve with additional Muscadine Orange Poppyseed Dressing as desired.
- Serves: 4
Life Is Sweeter With Duplin