Tilapia with Muscadine Wine and Salsa
• 4 (4oz) tilapia fillets
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 tbsp butter
• 3 cloves garlic, pressed
• 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
• ½ jar Duplin’s Muscadine Pineapple Habanero Salsa
• 1 cup Duplin’s Scuppernong Blush
1. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
2. Place the tilapia fillets side by side on a large piece of aluminum foil. Season each one with salt and pepper.
3. Place one tablespoon of butter on top of each piece of fish, and sprinkle garlic, basil, and Muscadine Pineapple Habanero salsa on top. Pour the Scuppernong Blush wine over everything. Fold foil up around fish, and seal into a packet. Place packet on a cookie sheet for ease in transportation to and from the grill.
4. Place foil packet on the preheated grill, and cook for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open the packet carefully so as not to get burned from the steam, and serve.