White Chocolate Muscadine Bars
• 1 roll Pillsbury sugar cookies, refrigerated
• 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chunks or white vanilla baking chips
• 1 jar Christmas Wine Jelly
• 1 tsp vegetable oil
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In un-greased 13×9-inch pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of the white chocolate chunks over crust; press firmly into dough. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
3. Remove crust from oven. Spread jelly evenly over crust. Return to oven; bake 10 minutes longer. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4. In a small, resealable food container place remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate chunks and add the oil; partially seal the container. Microwave on high 30 seconds. Smooth with a spoon until there are no chunks.
5. Transfer chocolate mixture to a plastic baggie. Cut small hole in the bottom corner of the bag. Squeeze it gently to drizzle white chocolate over bars. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 20 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Serve at room temperature.