Rosé All Day with Duplin Wine
Sweeten your day with these Sweet Rosé wine how-to’s and recipes!
This May, we released Sweet Rosé – our newest addition to our products list. Duplin Winery specializes in Muscadine wines, so naturally, this wine is made with a secret blend of delicious Muscadine grapes, just with an added fizz. Since our last product release in 2016, we have worked to create the perfect blend of red and white muscadines for the Sweet Rosé AND it finally arrived.
If we were to describe Sweet Rosé, we would say that Sweet Rosé is incredibly refreshing with a delightfully fresh and crisp flavor. This blush will enliven your senses with its vibrant and fruity aroma. Each sip is one to be relished and shared with good company. Best served chilled.
How to ‘Rosé All Day’:
1. Stock up on Duplin’s Sweet Rosé
2. Clear a day on your calendar
3. Invite experienced ‘Rosé All Day’ers’ (AKA anyone who needs an excuse to spend the day sipping Rosé with you)
4. Open Sweet Rosé
5. Pour Sweet Rosé
6. Remember, you can’t ‘Rosé All Day’ if you don’t start in the morning!
7. A recommended step is adding a delicious brunch to your day!
Our Favorite Sweet Rosé Recipes:
1. Sweet Rosé Bellini
• Add 1-part Peach Purée and 3-parts Sweet Rosé.
• OR, add 1-part Peach Schnapps and 3-parts Sweet Rosé.
2. Moscow Mule Mimosa
• Add 1-part vodka, 1-part fresh lime juice, 2-parts ginger beer, and 2-parts Sweet Rosé. Then garnish with lime wedges and mint leaves!
3. Sweet Rosé Lemonades
• Pour half a glass of store-bought lemonade (or homemade if that’s how you roll) in your glass, then finish with Sweet Rosé and garnish with a lemon wedge! You can use regular lemonade or pink lemonade – we recommend regular since Sweet Rosé is already pink!
• Rim champagne flutes with a lemon wedge and dip in sugar for an extra garnish!
4. Raspberry Rosé Coolers
• Fill champagne flute with ¾ Sweet Rosé and add 1 small scoop of Raspberry Sorbet. Garnish with frozen raspberries!
5. Sweet Rosé Jell-O Shots
• Mix Jell-O mix and plain gelatin in a bowl and stir. Pour in 1 cup of boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Slowly pour in 3 cups of chilled Sweet Rosé and stir gently and let the bubbles to pop. Pour the Jell-O mix into individual containers or in an 8x8 dish. Cover and chill until firm.
• For an extra garnish, add sprinkles or edible glitter on top before chilling.
1. Add orange juice for a classic Rosé-mosa!
2. Add mint leaves for a hint of mint and pretty garnish!
3. Add cinnamon whiskey for a kick!
4. Add fresh fruit or frozen fruit for a pretty garnish!
5. Add pomegranate juice and seeds!
Above: At either Duplin location, you can find Sweet Rosé apparel and accessories to let others know it’s a Sweet Rosé kinda day!
Try some of our other award-winning sweet wines!
Cool WineMellow, Fruity Blush$7.99 Add to cart
Muscadine CiderAlcohol Free, Cider$7.99 Add to cart
Spiced Wine SetComplete Mulling Spice Set$20.97 Add to cart
Sangria RoséMellow, Fruity & Citrusy$9.99 Add to cart
Pelican RedMedium, sweet red$12.99 Add to cart
Naughty & NiceSweet and fruity, smooth finish$9.99 Add to cart
Celebrations Quick Pick Three PackDuplin's Bubbly Wines$48.00 Add to cart
Toil & TroubleWarm Spiced Delight$16.99 Add to cart
Toil & Trouble: 3 Bottle SaleFree Shipping!$49.00 Add to cart
Midnight MagnoliaSweet, Elegant Fruit$14.99 Add to cart
Coastal ShagDry, Fruity and Light-Bodied$12.99 Add to cart
Vintner’s AlmondageBubbly, Almond Flavor$16.99 Add to cart
Easy WineFresh, Mellow Red$7.99 Add to cart
Carolina RedVelvety Sweet, Clean Finish$7.99 Add to cart
Sangria WhiteCitrusy, Peach, Mango$7.99 Add to cart
Hatteras RedSweet, Fruity Red$7.99 Add to cart
Mulling Spices BasketSweet Spiced Wine Gift Set$29.00 Add to cart
Brice’s CreekFloral Start, Smooth Finish$7.99 Add to cart
Black River RedMellow & Sweet Blend$7.99 Add to cart
Toil & Trouble: 12 Bottle SaleFree Shipping!$174.00 Add to cart