Everything you need this tailgating season.
Pumpkins, changing leaves, cool nights, and Football.
No one looks more forward to fall than the professional tailgater. It is their time to shine. Tailgating has become so popular in America- that lots of folks forgo the game- just to stay in the lot partaking in food, fun, and fellowship. The real competition takes place on the asphalt- before the games on the field. Preparation is key! Become a tailgater pro – knowing it all starts with Duplin!
- Grill and grilling tools
- Lighter fluid and matches
- Folding Table and Chairs
- Food (Appetizers, main course, snacks, and desserts)
- Duplin Wines and opener
- Plates, cups and utensils
- Cutting board
- Clean up supplies
- Trash Bags, Ziploc bags or Tupperware
- Aluminum foil
Nice to Have
- Duplin’s Sweetzer Mixes and Blender with extra ice
- 10 x 10 tent
- Bungee cords or rope to secure tent
- Extra water for clean up
- Pots and pans
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Team Flag
- Self powered radio or ipod with speakers
- Binoculars and Cameras
- Rain gear
- Blankets and sunscreen
- Antacid/Pepto Bismol
- Tablecloth and decorations and toothpicks
Envy of All
- Gas powered blender
- Football, Frisbee and Cornhole Boards
- Tiki Bar and torches
- Big Screen TV/Portable Satellite System
Impress Your Friends – Game Day Treats
- Create the ultimate dip with Duplin’s Pineapple Habanero Salsa and cream cheese blended together. Don’t forget to bring the Duplin Gourmet Crackers.
- It’s time to break out the grill and enjoy this scrumptious meal. Simply mix a bottle of Duplin’s Magnolia Wine with Italian dressing to create a marinade everyone will love.
- Don’t forget about the dessert! This Magnolia Magic Cake is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
In our experiences, tailgating is all about what you make it. After all, the most important part of the day is creating new memories with family and friends!