Brice’s Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Three 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups of Miracle Whip
- 16 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 8 oz of fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic & herb seasoning
- 1/2 cup Duplin Brice’s Creek wine
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded italian cheese blend (to taste)
- Blend all ingredients except the shredded Italian cheese in a crockpot.
- Heat on high for about 2 hours, or low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir to blend, and top with the Italian cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese is melted, about 1/2 hour.
- Serves with your favorite pita chips! Yummy!
Write Your Own Review