We are dedicated to doing everything we can to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We already maintain an excellent health rating and are taking even further precautions to make sure all of our family, internal and external, stay safe and healthy.
Our wines are stored in controlled-access warehouse open to a limited number of Duplin Winery associates. They restock our retail rooms and carefully pack orders shipped to customers and distributors.
In addition to our day-to-day cleaning, we are:
- Wearing face masks where social distancing is not available.
- Disinfecting door handles, shopping areas, wine carts and restrooms every hour and in-between guests as applicable.
- In between each of our wine tastings and at The Bistro, we make sure that each bartop, tabletop, stool and chair is thoroughly sanitized, as well as any table-top decorations.
- If any of our staff feels unwell, they will take time off and rest at home until until they are cleared by a doctor to be out and about.
- Every guest has access to hand sanitizer.
Thank you for your business, support and efforts in keeping everyone safe and healthy.
- We request any person that has symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, or shortness of breath or isn’t feeling well to not enter the premises until they too, have been cleared by a physician.
- As recommended by state officials, we are limiting the number of guests allowed inside at a time. If needed, we appreciate you waiting to enter. You may wait inside your vehicle or outside (while practicing social distancing).
- When inside facilities and enjoying our patio and/or outdoor areas, maintain a 6-foot social distance from other patrons.
- Keep tables and chairs in designated area. They have been spaced according to recommendations by city and state officials.
- As ordered by N.C. Gov. Roy Cooper, face masks are mandatory in public places where physical distancing of 6 feet is not possible. Guests are not required to wear face masks while they are eating, tasting wine or sitting outside drinking wine. Guests coming to Duplin Winery in Rose Hill can read the N.C. governor’s full order at this link: files.nc.gov/governor/documents/files/EO-147-FAQ.pdf.
- As ordered by the city of North Myrtle Beach, face masks are mandatory for anyone entering retail businesses. Guests coming to Duplin Winery in North Myrtle Beach can read the City Council’s full order at this link: http://www.nmb.us/files/pdf/uploads/pressPublic/825-NMB%20Emergency%20Face%20Covering%20Ordinance%20-%20June%2030%20-%202020.pdf
- Because of the new social distancing guidelines, seating in the tasting rooms and bar areas are very limited. Anyone under the age of 21 will not be allowed inside the tasting area and we may be unable to accommodate those not participating in the wine tasting to be seated at the bar. We have extra seating outside at our patio area and we have a unique gift shop with complimentary fudge tastings for our guests to enjoy.
- By visiting Duplin Winery, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for ordering online and by phone
A full range of Duplin wines, Sweetzers, Duplin Gourmet food products as well as apparel, gifts and our Nutragrape products may be purchased online. You may also order by calling us at 800-774-9634.
Please note that all carriers we use -- FedEx, UPS and the U.S. Postal Service -- are experiencing longer than usual delivery delays because of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time.
Thank you for your patronage and God bless each of you!