Carlos Wine Bread Pudding
- 2 loaves of French bread
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 5 cup of heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup of Duplin’s Carlos Wine
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tsp of vanilla
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, heavy cream, butter, and Carlos wine.
- Cook until butter is melted. Whisk eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon together.
- Cube bread and put in a large bowl then add egg mixture together.
- Put bread mixture in a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Pour hot mixture over bread mixture and bake for 20 minutes covered with aluminum foil then take foil off and bake an additional 5 minutes.
*Makes 24 servings.
Write Your Own Review