Carolina Mustard Barbecue Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 bottles Duplin’s Muscadine Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wash chicken and pat dry, then place in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Smother chicken with 1 bottle of the Duplin Muscadine Carolina Mustard Barbecue sauce, then layer bacon slices cross-ways on top. Pour 2nd bottle of barbecue sauce overall.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Serve one chicken breast per person with just the crispy, top pieces of bacon.
Write Your Own Review