Duplin Cotton Candy Margarita
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Berry Bliss Sweetzer mix
- 3/4 cup Duplin Cotton Candy blush
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- 1 ounce of pink cotton candy (about 1/3 of a 3-ounce bag)
- Pour tequila, lime juice, Berry Bliss Sweetzer mix and Duplin Cotton Candy blush wine in a large mason jar. Screw the lid tightly on the jar. Shake jar until Sweetzer mix is dissolved.
- Pour cream soda into the jar and stir gently.
- Add cotton candy to the jar.
- Fill four margarita or rocks glasses with crushed ice. Fill each glass with cotton candy mixture.
- Garnish with tufts of cotton candy threaded onto a straw.
- Makes 4 servings.
Write Your Own Review