Carlos Wine Bread Pudding
2 loaves of French bread
3 cups of brown sugar
5 cup of heavy cream
1⁄2 cup of Duplin’s Carlos Wine
1 stick of butter
3 tsp of cinnamon
1 1⁄2 tsp of vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, heavy cream, butter, and Carlos wine.
3. Cook until butter is melted. Whisk eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon together.
4. Cube bread and put in large bowl then add egg mixture together.
5. Put bread mixture in a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish.
6. Pour hot mixture over bread mixture and bake for 20 minutes covered with aluminum foil then take foil off and bake additional 5 minutes.
*Makes 24 servings.