Scuppernong Fruit Cocktail
- 1 ¼ cups Scuppernong Wine
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cantaloupe, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- Combine the wine and sugar in a saucepan.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil; stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the mint; set aside.
- Combine the cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries in a large bowl.
- Pour the wine mixture over the fruit; toss together until all the fruit is covered with the wine mixture; cover and chill.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 8 hours before serving.
Write Your Own Review