Duplin Irish Storm
This St. Patrick's Day drink is proof that some storms can be fun. And, yes, the ingredients actually swirl like a storm. Irish cream, crème de menthe and Duplin Muscadine Moscato spin under clouds of mini marshmallows in single, yummy shot that everyone at your St. Patrick's Day party will want to try. Pour the Duplin Irish Storm into fancy liqueur glasses and serve it as part of your St. Patrick's Day desserts bar.
- 1/2 ounce crème de menthe
- 1 rock candy swizzle stick
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Duplin Muscadine Moscato
- Mini marshmallows
- Pour crème de menthe into a shot glass.
- Hold the rock candy swizzle stick over the glass and slowly the Irish cream over the stick so that the liqueur drizzles into the glass over the crème de menthe. Set swizzle stick aside to use for making more shots.
- Slowly pour Duplin Muscadine Moscato into the shot glass.
- Top drink with 2 or 3 mini marshmallows.
- Makes 1 shot.